Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Of Radishes and Revolution.


Welcome back! All sorts of fun doin's a-transpirin' in 2012 already! I've recently started rehearsals for THE FANTASTICKS which will be playing Fiddlehead Theatre in Dedham MA April 13-29 2012. Info can be found HERE. I'll be playing Bellomy, the girl's father. I've always loved the show, and am looking forward to getting another crack at it (I played Mortimer in another production a few years ago)!

In other exciting news, I've recently been offered a full-time acting position with the brand new BOSTON TEA PARTY SHIPS AND MUSEUM which is opening this June. In addition to being in on the ground floor of a major new Boston landmark (that has to do with one of the most important events in our nation's history, no less), it's also great to have a steady full time acting job as well! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment